There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. Hot body, service was good. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. Her pictures are accurate. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. 832-525-1245 ... more >