I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. 832-412-7494 ... more >