She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. She was very friendly right away. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. 726-333-0362 ... more >