She is truly a gem. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. 725-867-8643 ... more >