To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. 725-800-5542 ... more >