She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. 725-666-0107 ... more >