Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. No problem since her location was close to my place. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. 725-605-9802 ... more >