I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. 725-465-1482 ... more >