She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. No problem since her location was close to my place. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. 725-373-3104 ... more >