No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. She is out-going and talkative. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. 725-218-0391 ... more >