She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. 725-201-9930 ... more >