Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. I had great experience with her. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. Just saw her a few days ago. She is out-going and talkative. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. 724-624-9449 ... more >