Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. 724-381-5787 ... more >