I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. First thing I could think of was WOW! One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... 720-933-5414 ... more >