After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. 720-845-8890 ... more >