I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. 720-723-9307 ... more >