I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. Service: Very good...lots of energy. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. 720-683-6892 ... more >