This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. Photos on this site are accurate. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. 720-657-6103 ... more >