The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. What can I say that hasn't been said? I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. 720-657-5199 ... more >