Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. 720-650-3858 ... more >