She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. She has a great ass! That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. 720-610-5405 ... more >