Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. She is truly a gem. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. 720-574-3163 ... more >