What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. Who am I to argue. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. 720-549-4938 ... more >