For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. 720-522-9856 ... more >