Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! 720-432-0447 ... more >