I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. It was completely mind blowing! Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! 720-306-7657 ... more >