Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. 719-999-0608 ... more >