However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. 719-938-0659 ... more >