I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. The high heels and the dress put her ďassetsĒ at full value. The view was just spectacular. The phone service and directions were professional. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. 719-657-7118 ... more >