The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. 719-490-8656 ... more >