It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. The demand for her must be through the roof. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. She is a sweetie. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. 719-458-3078 ... more >