I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. I am going to see her again this afternoon. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. 719-426-1151 ... more >