Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. 719-399-1552 ... more >