I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. 719-396-8931 ... more >