She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. 719-297-7840 ... more >