She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. Hereís the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. 719-292-4890 ... more >