Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. 718-765-5608 ... more >