My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? 718-621-6662 ... more >