Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. The view from behind is simply outlandish! The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. 717-559-5647 ... more >