In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. Photos on this site are accurate. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. 716-780-3943 ... more >