I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. 989-203-4187 ... more >