She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. She was very friendly right away. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. 201-345-5152 ... more >