She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. First I thought she was Latina. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. 716-772-8155 ... more >