Truly outstanding and memorable. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. 716-717-3677 ... more >