Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. 716-683-7383 ... more >