I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. 716-680-3641 ... more >