I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. 716-670-3276 ... more >