She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. Very cool chick as well! Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, Oh my God, what a great body you have!. I will definitely repeat. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. 716-592-6261 ... more >