The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. 715-940-0113 ... more >