On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. 470-439-3589 ... more >